National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day” has arrived. Here are some effective ways to organize and speed up your personal computers. According to the National Day Calendar’s earlier report, this special day encourages everyone manage their virtual desktops.
It takes place every year on the third Monday in October. This special event will focus on how many programs and files are saved on your computer or laptop, rather than those factors that can impact the speed or responsiveness of your device.
Accelerating your computer
It’s a different matter to organize your computer correctly. These are some great tips to speed up your computer’s performance.
1) Set reminders to speed up your computer every day.
2) You can use the cleaning wizard on your desktop, which is only available for certain Windows versions.
3) Delete files and programs that you no longer require.
4) Name any remaining files or programs that you may still require in the future.
5) You can move your files to your hard drive if you don’t wish to delete them.
Organizing your PC
According to Office Depot’s earlier report, it’s important to personalize your desktop to prevent it from getting messed up. This is especially useful for creative people.
You can use your background to display a photo of your partner, or any other image you don’t wish to be obstructed. This will help you avoid having too many files on the main screen. You don’t want random icons to distract from your favorite photo.
A folder system that can be reused in the future is another efficient option. This will prevent your desktop from becoming a wall of icons.